Information Technology (IT) Scholarships
Currently, the REACH IT program is not accepting applications.
To learn more about courses that will advance your career and help you leverage technology with the skills you already have, visit the Computer Technology Institute.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Be unemployed or underemployed (definition of underemployed: has not found a job that provides comparable responsibility and pay to previous position or is working part-time when full-time employment is desired);
- Be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship;
- Have a minimum of a two-year college/technical degree;
- Have a minimum of five years of work experience;
- Possess basic computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and navigating the Internet;
- Reside in the sixteen-county Charlotte region;
- Have no outstanding balance at CPCC.
- REACH IT is a competitive scholarship. All information gathered during the application process will be used to determine participant eligibility. This includes, but is not limited to, online applications; skill assessments and interviews; communications, electronic or otherwise; and interactions with CPCC staff during on and off-campus events.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific program area or training track. Please review course descriptions for detailed information.
- Only ONE REACH IT scholarship can be awarded to any individual.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- For additional information not answered in our FAQs, please contact a REACH IT team member.