Levine Intake Process
2800 Campus Ridge Road
Matthews, NC 28105
Students will attend a one day orientation process. Walk-ins only.
Minors, please click here for additional information.
Students interested in the Adult High School program, please click here for additional information.
Every other Friday from 8:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. in room 2104.
* Please arrive 15 minutes early.
* Late arrivals will be referred to the next orientation session.
* Every other week sessions are offered. Sessions are open to both English as a Second Language (non-native speaker) students and native English speaker students. See schedules below.
Spring 2015 Orientation Dates:
- April 10, 2015 - English as a Second Language (ESL)
- April 24, 2015 - Native Speakers (Adult High School, GED, High School Equivalency, etc.)
- May 8, 2015 - English as a Second Language (ESL)
Select a Language!