Special Learning Needs
Designed for students with an intellectual disability or traumatic brain injury or who followed the OCS track in high school
College and Career Readiness offers free, specialized education and transition courses to adults with a diagnosed intellectual disability, traumatic brain injury, or other special learning need.
The program's goal is to help students learn skills for:
- Independent living,
- Successful employment, and
- Active participation in the community.
Special Learning Needs courses help students learn the following skills:
- Reading and writing
- Math and money management
- Consumer education
- Job seeking and job success skills
- Interpersonal relationships
- Community living
- Basic computer skills
Get started today by clicking below!