Make your career great again. Create a successful future by choosing from CPCC's growing list of non-degree courses and programs to earn certifications and certificates and to prepare for licensing and professional exams.
- Get the latest knowledge and skills in your field.
- Build your confidence and enhance your résumé.
- Instantly tell employers your proven level of expertise.
- - Learn the occupations with the most online job listings in Mecklenburg County for the six-month period ending December 31, 2016.
- Top Certifications in Demand
Still searching? There are so many paths and credentials to choose from that we're happy to help. Call 704.330.4223 for more guidance.
|RECOMMENDED SITES AND INFORMATION
- Explore the local job market, occupational requirements and more in Career Hub.
- Learn about Jobs in Demand.
- Sign up here to receive CPCC's Corporate and Continuing Education printed schedule. Schedule is mailed three times per year.
Need help with directions? Visit Parking, maps and locations or call 704.330.2722.