Frequently Asked Questions


Q: What hours are you open?
A: The Cashier's Office normal hours of operation are Monday - Thursday 8:00am to 6:00pm and Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Extended hours dates for each semester is published in the CPCC class schedule.

Q: Do you have a payment plan?
A: CPCC now offers the NELNET tuition payment plan for fall and spring semesters. For additional financial assistance, you may want to visit a Financial Aid Office or visit the Financial Aid website at

Q: Do you issue credit back on a credit card?
A:  Refunds will be issued to the credit card used for payment. All other curriculum students will receive refunds via the CPCC debit card or by an ACH transfer to their personal bank account. For more information, please visit the CPCC debit card website.

Q: How do I get a refund for classes I dropped/canceled?
A: All CCE students will recieve refunds via credit card or check mailed to the address on file.

All curriculum students will be issued refunds to credit cards or CPCC debit cards. For more information, please visit the CPCC debit card website.

Q: What number do I call if I have questions concerning my refund?
A: For any questions related to your account, please contact the following cashiering offices:

Central Campus 704-330-6964
Levine Campus 704-330-4262
Cato Campus 704-330-4842
Harper Campus 704-330-4472
Harris Campus 704-330-4647
Merancas Campus 704-330-4102

Q: Will I receive a statement indicating the amount owed for classes?
A:. Only statements for PRE-FALL REGISTRATION will be mailed. Payment dates vary by semester and are posted online.  View payment due dates.

Q: I owe a prior balance. Can I obtain a transcript?
A: All outstanding balances must be paid before registering or withdrawing for any term. In addition, no college transcripts or diplomas will be released until all balances are paid in full.

Q: Where / How do I pay?
A: The current forms of payment we accept are MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, cash, check or money order.  You may pay in person at any campus cashiering office.  You may also pay online by logging on to