|This service is best for employers who wish to recruit students from a variety of academic programs. We advertise your visit and provide complimentary parking.|
To request a date for On-Campus Recruiting:
- On-Campus Recruiting is offered at all six of our area campuses. Please contact the Career Counselor at the campus at which you wish to recruit to request a visit. Staff information can be found on our Staff & Locations page.
- To request a recruiting visit at multiple campus locations, please contact Career Services email@example.com or 704-330-6433.
- CPCC serves 75,000 individuals annually and offers over 285 degree, diploma, and certificate programs.
Questions about On-Campus Recruiting? Email or Call Career Services, 704.330.6433.
Our Fall 2015 Part Time Job Fest Events are SOLD OUT. To learn more about our On-Campus Recruiting program and request a date to visit campus, please email Career Services or call 704-330-6433.
Please click and complete the form on the left to apply to participate in one or both events:
- SOLD OUT - Central Campus: September 1, 10am - 1pm
- SOLD OUT - Levine Campus: September 24, 10am - 1pm
Completed applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 704.330.6036.
Information regarding tables and set up will be provided upon confirmation of your registration.
Please note: registration is free. Limited space is available at both campuses, therefore registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.You are not registered for the Part Time Job Fest until you receive confirmation from the Career Services office