For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of March 18, Central Piedmont Community College suspended classes that require face-to-face, in-person instruction until further notice. College faculty and staff are working to move as many classes as possible to online delivery, with these online classes re-starting on March 23.
All Central Piedmont classes that can be offered remotely will be provided via online delivery. All classes that require in-person instruction will be suspended for now.
Central Piedmont remains open, however, its campuses and centers will be accessible only to employees whose presence is required to perform essential functions related to the operations and business of the college.
Read the complete message at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Get Up and Grow
Presented in Partnership with Mecklenburg County
You have survived startup and experienced success in your business. It's time to take the next step and develop a plan to scale and grow. This exclusive program is designed for existing businesses seeking to move beyond $125-400K in annual sales. Learn how to align tactical skills with a strategic vision and develop a customized growth plan for your business.
The program is organized into ten learning modules with three sessions per month and consists of a total of 30.5 classroom training hours plus an introductory kickoff meeting and a celebratory graduation. One of the most valuable parts of the program is the inclusion of dedicated consulting hours each participant will receive with a team of experts with specialization in marketing, management, human resources, financial analysis and business law. Working with one or all of the experts depending on your targeted needs will help springboard action and execution of elements within your growth plan.
- Participants must be the owner and/or CEO of the company
- The business must be located in Mecklenburg County
- The business has been in operation for at least two years
- The business has at least two employees
- Annual sales range from $125K to $400K
- Attendees must have a strong commitment to grow the business and actively attend program sessions.
Must be able to commit to all dates. If more than one session is missed the participant will be accessed a fee to reimburse the tuition that had been generously supported by Mecklenburg County. Sessions meet from 8:30-11:30 a.m. except Module 1 and 4 which meets from 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 07, 2020 - Program Kickoff
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - Module 1
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - Module 2
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - Module 3
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - Module 4
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020 - Module 5
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - Module 6
- Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - Module 7
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - Module 8
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - Module 9
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020 - Module 10
- Tuesday, May 05, 2020 - Program Graduation
Apply now to be part of a select group of entrepreneurs that are ready to Get Up and Grow! The deadline for application submission is November 4, 2019.