For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of June 24, NC Gov. Roy Cooper announced the state will remain in Phase Two for another three weeks -- until July 17 -- while making face coverings mandatory in public.
Registration for fall semester classes is open at www.cpcc.edu/admissions/registration. Central Piedmont will announce its updated plans for the upcoming fall semester soon after the July 4 holiday. Preliminary plans for fall include offering classes that are completely online, class sections that are primarily online, classes that will combine online and in-person instruction, and a smaller percentage of traditional in-person classes.
Read the complete message at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Digital Marketing Certificate
Facebook has partnered with the Central Piedmont Community College Small Business Center to offer a short-term Digital Marketing Certificate program. Training incorporates Facebook ads, Google Analytics, email marketing, branding, marketing analytics, and more. Industry leaders consulted on the program include LinkedIn and Zillow.
Earn a Facebook-endorsed Digital Marketing Certificate in 24 weeks
Achieve your goals by gaining proficiency with multiple platforms and real-world experience in just six months. The program is mostly online with six in-person classes, beginning May 2020.
- Month One: Foundations and Strategy of Marketing (PDF)
- Month Two: Marketing Content Strategy and Branding (PDF)
- Month Three: Marketing Analytics and Performance Optimization (PDF)
- Month Four: Social Media Marketing (PDF)
- Month Five: Paid Search and Display Advertising (PDF)
- Month Six: Email Marketing (PDF)
Who Should Attend
This fast-paced certificate program is perfect for:
- learning new skills (those new to digital marketing)
- advancing your skills (existing marketers)
- seeking competitive advantage (small business owners)
Enrollment and Tuition
Enrollment is open to all, regardless of experience and background. If interested, you should have basic computer skills, a Gmail account, and Facebook account. Cost: $2,250