How will I get my grades?

Grades are entered within 48 hours after the official end date of the class and should be available for viewing online after that time. If not, contact your instructor.

How do I have my grades sent to another college?

Request that an official copy of your transcript be mailed to the location of your choice for a small fee. You can make your request online through MyCollege, Student Records at any CPCC campus, in writing or by fax with your signature.Click here for more information.

I need an official verification of my enrollment. How do I do that?

Enrollment Verifications are available though the CPCC Login online system. For instructions on how to print your Enrollment Verification, click here.