For the college’s coronavirus updates, please visit cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper announced earlier today (Oct. 21) Phase Three of statewide coronavirus restrictions will remain in effect until at least Nov. 13.
In Phase 3, which began Oct. 2, bars, entertainment venues, movie theaters and large outdoor venues were allowed to reopen with capacity restrictions. Capacity limits remained in place for restaurants, and mass gatherings were limited as well – 25 for indoors and 50 for outdoors.
As a friendly reminder, open registration for spring classes begins Nov. 9. Also, registration for Corporate and Continuing Education courses is ongoing.
Learn more and stay up to date at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
RoyalUp Queens Transfer Program
As a RoyalUp student, you will be guaranteed admission to Queens University of Charlotte to complete a bachelor’s degree after you complete your Central Piedmont associate degree.
- Finish your degree on time
- Receive individualized admissions and financial aid counseling
- Receive collaborative academic advising and career exploration
- Be considered for a minimum of $10,000 in aid from Queens as part of the Queens Commitment
- In addition to the services you will receive at Central Piedmont, take advantage of other student services at Queens
Continue to check the Queens RoyalUp page for more details on their transfer process and on the benefits of RoyalUp as they are made available.