Resources, Spaces, and Services to Support Student Success
- Equipment: check out graphing calculators and laptops; available for 4 hours.
- Textbooks (aka Reserves): check out textbooks for many Central Piedmont classes.
- Books, articles, etc.: check out books and DVDs during business hours; access digital publications, streaming videos, and ebooks 24/7.
- Computer labs: all locations offer labs with printing, scanning, and wireless access.
- Quiet study space: all locations offer designated quiet study space.
- Study rooms: available at Cato, Central, Harris, and Levine campuses
- One-on-One Support
- Walk-in, chat, and text: all locations feature diverse staff at service desks and via online chat or text ready to help with quick questions.
- Appointments/email: for more advanced support, reserve appointments with librarians for research, citation, and Blackboard help. Students can also email questions.
- Visit the library’s contact page for details.
- Accessibility at the Central Piedmont Library: the library is committed to providing equal access to library collections, services, and facilities for users to increase their success while at Central Piedmont, which supports Central Piedmont's mission.