Resources, Spaces, and Services to Support Student Success!
- Equipment - Graphing calculators and laptops are available for 4 hour checkout.
- Textbooks (aka Reserves) - Check out textbooks for many CPCC classes.
- Books, Articles, etc. - Check out books and DVDs during business hours; access digital publications, streaming videos, and ebooks 24/7.
- Computer Labs - All locations offer labs with printing, scanning, and wireless access.
- Quiet Study Space - All locations offer designated quiet study space.
- Study Rooms - Study rooms are available at Cato, Central, Harris, and Levine campuses.
- One-on-One Support
- Walk-In, Chat, and Text - All locations feature diverse staff at service desks and via online chat or text ready to help with quick questions.
- Appointments/Email - For more advanced support, reserve appointments with librarians for research, citation, and Blackboard help. Students can also email questions.
- Visit the Library’s Contact page for details.
Accessibility at the CPCC Library - The CPCC Library is committed to providing equal access to library collections, services, and facilities for users to increase their success while at CPCC which supports both the mission of the Libraries’ and the college.