For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of March 18, Central Piedmont Community College suspended classes that require face-to-face, in-person instruction until further notice. College faculty and staff are working to move as many classes as possible to online delivery, with these online classes re-starting on March 23.
All Central Piedmont classes that can be offered remotely will be provided via online delivery. All classes that require in-person instruction will be suspended for now.
Central Piedmont remains open, however, its campuses and centers will be accessible only to employees whose presence is required to perform essential functions related to the operations and business of the college.
Read the complete message at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Tutoring Center Hours
In light of the coronavirus situation, we have moved to online tutoring. Schedule tutoring appointments using Schedulicity, and your tutors will send a Webex link to your email on the day of your tutoring session. Please contact us at email@example.com or 704.330.6423 with any questions or concerns.
Be prepared for your tutoring session:
- Bring your Central Piedmont ID with the current semester sticker on the back.
- Sign in at the computerized Labtrack kiosk and sign out upon completion.
- Complete or attempt to complete your assignment before coming to tutoring. The facilitator or tutor will base the session on the topics in which you are currently having problems.
- Bring your course syllabus, books, and notebooks related to tutoring topic.
- Bring writing utensils and paper and calculator, if needed.