For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit http://www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of July 14, NC Gov. Roy Cooper announced the state will remain in Phase Two for another three weeks, at least until Aug. 7
Central Piedmont announced July 7, that fall semester classes will begin on Aug. 10, and be taught in multiple formats – online, hybrid, blended, and face-to-face. The majority of students will come to campus a minimal number of times, with the rest of their instruction occurring online. Registration for fall semester classes is open at www.cpcc.edu/admissions/registration.
Read the complete message at www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Tutoring Center Hours
In light of the coronavirus pandemic, we have moved to online tutoring. Schedule tutoring appointments using Schedulicity, and your tutors will send a Webex link to your email on the day of your tutoring session. Please contact us at email@example.com or 704.330.6423 with any questions or concerns.
Be prepared for your tutoring session:
- Bring your Central Piedmont ID with the current semester sticker on the back.
- Sign in at the computerized Labtrack kiosk and sign out upon completion.
- Complete or attempt to complete your assignment before coming to tutoring. The facilitator or tutor will base the session on the topics in which you are currently having problems.
- Bring your course syllabus, books, and notebooks related to tutoring topic.
- Bring writing utensils and paper and calculator, if needed.