Publications and Reports
Access the following reports and publications:
Strategic and Operational Plans
- 2017 - 2018 Operational Plan (PDF)
- 2016 - 2017 Operational Plan (PDF)
- 2015 - 2016 Operational Plan (PDF)
- 2014 - 2015 Operational Plan (PDF)
- Strategic Goals for 2015-2018 (PDF)
- Strategic Goals for 2014-2015 (PDF)
- Setting Strategic Direction for the College 2009-2014 (PDF)
- Setting Strategic Direction for the College 2004-2009 (PDF)
- Focus on the Future: An Update of the Comprehensive Educational Master Plan 2000 - 2005 (PDF)
- Building the Future: Comprehensive Educational Master Planning Report 1995 - 2005 (PDF)
Long Range Plan
This “Long-Range Academic and Facilities Plan 2017–2023” is the largest and most comprehensive master plan in the history of Central Piedmont.
This plan was approved and endorsed by the Central Piedmont Board of Trustees on July 13, 2016. It addresses all aspects of institutional comprehensive planning: enrollment growth, technology planning, talent acquisition, instructional program demands, economic and workforce development factors, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (CMS) partnerships, infrastructure, cost compliance and safety issues, the most effective use of and need for land, and the preservation of assets.
The crux of this plan is to support Central Piedmont's mission and its vision of being the national leader in workforce development.