For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of March 18, Central Piedmont Community College suspended classes that require face-to-face, in-person instruction until further notice. College faculty and staff are working to move as many classes as possible to online delivery, with these online classes re-starting on March 23.
All Central Piedmont classes that can be offered remotely will be provided via online delivery. All classes that require in-person instruction will be suspended for now.
Central Piedmont remains open, however, its campuses and centers will be accessible only to employees whose presence is required to perform essential functions related to the operations and business of the college.
Read the complete message at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Students - Policies & Procedures
- 7.00 Conduct of Students
- 7.01 Drug-Free College Policy
- 7.02 Student Records (Transcripts)
- 7.03 In-State Tuition Requirements
- 7.04 Student Organizations
- 7.05 Fraternities and Sororities Policy
- 7.06 Identification Cards
- 7.07 Student Parking
- 7.08 Tuition and Registration Fee Refunds
- 7.09 Grievance Process for Students
- 7.10 Student Academic Integrity Policy
- 7.11 Crime Awareness and Campus Security
- 7.12 Children on Campus
- 7.13 Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- 7.14 Improper Sexual or Romantic Relationships Policy
- 7.15 Student Mediation Program
- 7.16 Accommodation Requests for Persons with Disabilities
- 7.17 Prevention of Violence in the Workplace and Learning Environment Policy
- 7.18 Intellectual Property Policy
- 7.19 Tobacco-Free College Policy
- 7.20 Sexual Misconduct Policy
- 7.21 Vaccination
- 7.22 Inclusive Access to Course Materials
- 7.23 Student Chosen Name/Legal Name