5.01 Credit from Other Institutions and Agencies
- Credit will be granted for courses that are completed with a grade of "C" or better in residence or online divisions of regionally accredited institutions. These courses must be equivalent to courses offered in the Combined Course Library.
- Credit will be granted for work completed in military service in accordance with recommendations in the most recent edition of A Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services, published by the American Council of Education.
- Credit may be granted for Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate exam scores.
- Credit will be granted for the College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) according to the guidelines published in the College catalog.
- Transcript analysts, in consultation with faculty content experts, are responsible for transcript evaluation and official acceptance of credits from other institutions and agencies.
Changes approved by Cabinet on January 11, 2005; February 28, 2006; October 17, 2011; July 16, 2012