For the college's coronavirus updates, please visit www.cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
As of March 18, Central Piedmont Community College suspended classes that require face-to-face, in-person instruction until further notice. College faculty and staff are working to move as many classes as possible to online delivery, with these online classes re-starting on March 23.
All Central Piedmont classes that can be offered remotely will be provided via online delivery. All classes that require in-person instruction will be suspended for now.
Central Piedmont remains open, however, its campuses and centers will be accessible only to employees whose presence is required to perform essential functions related to the operations and business of the college.
Read the complete message at cpcc.edu/coronavirus.
Education Programs - Policies and Procedures
- 5.00 Admission to the College
- 5.01 Credit from Other Institutions and Agencies
- 5.02 Credit by Examination
- 5.03 Academic Advisement
- 5.04 Program Status of Students
- 5.05 Credit Hour and Coursework
- 5.06 Credit For Lab Hours
- 5.07 Course Load
- 5.08 Schedule Adjustment (Drop-Add)
- 5.09 Withdrawal from Classes
- 5.10 Grading System
- 5.11 Attendance Regulation
- 5.12 Audits, Substitutions, and Waivers
- 5.13 Program Completion Regulations
- 5.14 Selection of Course Materials
- 5.15 College Field Trips Policy
- 5.16 Curriculum (For College Credit) Program and Course Development and Revision