Fact Book 2017–18
The Central Piedmont Fact Book 2017-18 presents comprehensive statistical information about the college. This Fact Book provides the data concerning organization, academics, students, funding, facilities, and employees.
Although most data are presented on a college-wide basis, enrollment and class information by campus is also provided as appropriate. Most of the student and class information is based on the data managed by the Office of Planning and Research. In order to obtain a more complete profile, the end of term data were generally used to produce the student enrollment information while the census registration point of data were used to produce the class enrollment information. The total enrollment numbers may not be identical with those appearing in the documents (e.g., annual statistical reports) published by the NC Community College System Office due to the different data sets. Data acquired from other offices are otherwise indicated with the sources of information.
The Fact Book preface (PDF) provides additional information on the preparation and publication of the Fact Book.
- mission statement
- locations of all Central Piedmont campuses
- entire college student profile full year 2008–18 (includes all campuses)
- for-college-credit student profile full year 2008–18
- Corporate and Continuing Education student profile full year 2008–18
- basic skills student profile full year 2008–18
- first-time, first year for-college-credit students fall 2008–18
- for-college credit student credit hours enrollment by term 2008–18
- academic programs offered full year 2017–18
- degrees awarded summary full year 2008–18
- degrees awarded by program full year 2008–18
- for-college-credit course profile full year 2018–18
- Corporate and Continuing Education course profile full year 2008–18
- basic skills course profile 2018–18
- entire college course summary full year 2008–18 (Includes all campuses)
- course offerings by campus day and hour fall 2017