Complete and submit application on line at http://www1.cfnc.org/?application_id=1489 or Office of Admissions – At any campus location.
Request copies of your official high school, college and/or military transcripts from the institutions you attended.
- For all branches of the military except Air Force: https://jst.doded.mil/
- Air Force: http://www.au.af.mil/au/ccaf/transcripts.asp
Have these transcripts mailed to CPCC’s Student Records or bring them in sealed envelopes to the Student Records office. Bring your Member 4 copy of DD214 to Student Records office to be granted additional credits.
**Military transcripts do not need to be in a sealed envelope like college transcripts. We would need the Member 4 copy of DD214. The request for evaluation is automatically completed when transcripts are submitted to the Student Records Department.**
Forms are located at Student Records, Central High, Room 260,
Financial Aid and Veteran Education Benefits
Complete and submit the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov and contact the office of Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs to determine their eligibility for federal financial assistance. The Veterans Affairs Education Benefits does not determine the student's eligibility for VA benefits, this is done so by contacting the VA for questions in regards to GI Bill / VA Education Benefits at 1.888.442.4551.
If not transferring official SAT/ACT or other acceptable placement test scores, visit the testing center to take the Accuplacer Placement Test at the Testing Center – at any campus location. Call center for testing hours: 704-330-6886 Prepare for the placement test using the online study guide: www.cpcc.edu/testing_assessment
The Center for Military Families and Veterans Appointment
If you need accommodations for physical, mental, or learning disabilities, visit ww.cpcc.edu/disabilites for Disabilities Services to access required forms for documentation and then make an appointment with the staff.
- Disability Services is located in Terrell, Room 219, on Central Campus.
Register for Classes
- Create CPCC Login account and password for student e-mail account from CPCC’s website www.cpcc.edu/services/online-services
- View College Catalog online at www.cpcc.edu/catalog
- Check CPCC website for the registration dates, and class offerings/schedule. During open registration, register for classes online through your MY COLLEGE account at www.cpcc.edu/services/online-services
Return to Financial Aid/Veterans Affairs to discuss payment options
Be aware of payment due dates and payment options. Consult with Financial Aid/Veterans Affairs about payments in light of Federal Aid and/or Veterans Affairs Education Benefits.
Secure books, parking pass, student ID card
Attend CPCC classes and utilize the CMFV as well as other CPCC Resources