Enrollment Steps



Complete and submit application on line at http://www1.cfnc.org/?application_id=1489 or Office of Admissions – At any campus location.


Request copies of your official high school, college and/or military transcripts from the institutions you attended.

Military Transcripts:

    Have these transcripts mailed to CPCC’s Student Records or bring them in sealed envelopes to the Student Records office. Bring your Member 4 copy of DD214 to Student Records office to be granted additional credits.

    **Military transcripts do not need to be in a sealed envelope like college transcripts. We would need the Member 4 copy of DD214. The request for evaluation is automatically completed when transcripts are submitted to the Student Records Department.**

    Forms are located at Student Records, Central High, Room 260,

    Financial Aid and Veteran Education Benefits

    Complete and submit the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov and contact the office of Financial Aid and Veterans Affairs to determine their eligibility for federal financial assistance. The Veterans Affairs Education Benefits does not determine the student's eligibility for VA benefits, this is done so by contacting the VA for questions in regards to GI Bill / VA Education Benefits at 1.888.442.4551.

    Complete the related steps to VA education benefits or Federal Financial aid.

    Placement Testing

    If not transferring official SAT/ACT or other acceptable placement test scores, visit the testing center to take the Accuplacer Placement Test  at the Testing Center – at any campus location. Call center for testing hours: 704-330-6886 Prepare for the placement test using the online study guide: www.cpcc.edu/testing_assessment

    The Center for Military Families and Veterans Appointment

    Make an appointment with CMFV to have your test scores interpreted and determine an academic plan based on your desired degree program.  704-330-6126, or 704-330-2722 extension 7385.

    Disabilities Services

    If you need accommodations for physical, mental, or learning disabilities, visit ww.cpcc.edu/disabilites for Disabilities Services to access required forms for documentation and then make an appointment with the staff.

    • Disability Services is located in Terrell, Room 219, on Central Campus.

    Contact: 704-330-6621 Fax: 704-330-6230

    Register for Classes

    • Check CPCC website for the registration dates, and class offerings/schedule. During open registration, register for classes online through your MY COLLEGE account at www.cpcc.edu/services/online-services

    Return to Financial Aid/Veterans Affairs to discuss payment options

    Be aware of payment due dates and payment options. Consult with Financial Aid/Veterans Affairs about payments in light of Federal Aid and/or Veterans Affairs Education Benefits.

    Secure books, parking pass, student ID card

    Attend CPCC classes and utilize the CMFV as well as other CPCC Resources