Certification Process

Your CPCC VA file must be complete for eligibility to use VA Educational benefits. All students must attend a VA Workshop annually and complete a VA Certification Agreement Form before they can be certified, Once your file is complete and you have registered and paid tuition (Chapters 30, 35, 1606, 1607 and VRAP only), you can request certification by sending an email to VeteransAffairs@cpcc.edu.  Please only use your CPCC email account when communicating with our office.  The “request for certification” email needs to include your name, Student ID number, list of courses that you have enrolled in and a phone number. Please access your "MyCollege" online services and run a Program Evaluation to confirm all courses are required for your Program of Study; as only required courses can be certified. If you have questions about required courses contact your Academic Advisor/Counselor.

If you are planning on enrolling into any type of Virtual course(s) (Online, Tele-course, or Blended), please refer to the Virtual Course Guidelines for eligibility. Remedial courses such as RED 090, DMA 050 can’t be certified if taken virtually including those type courses with an online lab per federal law.

Please Note: If you are using VRAP educational benefits you must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours to be eligible for certification.