Links to Tutor Resources
Tutor Center Mission Statement: The mission of the Student Support Services Tutor Center is to support the mission and goals of Central Piedmont Community College by:
- Offering individualized tutorial services that develop independent learning, facilitate insight into learning and the learning processes, and respect the student’s individual differences. These services are provided in a safe and caring environment where the learning opportunity is maximized.
- The provision of the tutorial services enhances the prospects that the Student Support Services students will persist in their educational careers and graduate or transfer to a senior institution.
The following are study skills videos from YouTube, which are intended for you to watch along with your students. You will want to preview the videos before using them with your students.
- Flash Cards: Reducing Your Study Time -
- How to Get Organized -
- How to Organize Your notes -
- Textbook reading
- Note Taking
- Taking Notes in Class
- Mr. B's Equation Rap -
- Teach Me How To Factor (WSHS Math Rap Song) –