What is the TRiO-Student Support Services program?
TRiO Student Support Services is a federally funded program through the Department of Education Office of postsecondary education. The TRiO-SSS has been a part of Central Piedmont Community College student services since 1985.
Our services include:
- Study Skills and Classroom Learning Skills Workshops
- Financial Aid Information
- Financial Literacy Instruction
- Academic Advising and Planning
- College Transfer Information
- TRiO Student Association (TRiO Club)