CAROLINA CAT Service Technician Program
CAT Class of 2012
More than a career choice. A choice career.
The heavy equipment industry is expecting significant growth over the next few years.
To meet the expected demand for these high-tech and hands-on careers, CPCC’s Heavy Equipment and Transport Technology (HEATT) program has partnered with Carolina CAT, the Caterpillar dealer for Western North Carolina, to establish the Carolina CAT Service Technician Program.
The program blends Carolina CAT’s industry techniques with CPCC’s state-of-the art facilities to create a unique learning experience that will prepare you to enter the workforce as an entry-level service technician.
Program features include:
- Courses focused on heavy equipment sold by Carolina CAT.
- Hands-on activities, including training on Caterpillar equipment.
- An eight-week Cooperative Education Experience with Carolina CAT.
- Classes led by CPCC’s quality faculty and Carolina CAT’s technical trainers.
- A convenient location (classes will be offered at CPCC’s Merancas Campus).
High-tech knowledge. Powerful Machines.
As a CAT dealer technician, enjoy hands-on work with large-scale, high-tech engines and machines. With proper training, you have the opportunity to work with advanced technology – including electronic engine control and satellite navigation systems. You’ll be working with your hands and your head.
For more info call Jeremy Taylor at 704-330-4181 or e-mail at: email@example.com