Sessions + Presentations
THE Geek Fest 2011 (TGF2011) offers 39 quality conference-style presentations and topic sessions for one amazingly low price -- FREE. Topics range from mobile development and animation to social media and Education. There is something for everyone and all levels of geek during TGF2011. Sessions begin at 9:00 a.m. and are generally 1 hour in length with 15 minute breaks between. Seating is limited so try to get there early and grab your spot! Email firstname.lastname@example.org of tweet @thegeekfest if you have any questions.
TGF2011-program.pdf — PDF document, 522 kB (535507 bytes)
- The Present and Future of Technology in Local Government @ 9:00 a.m.
- The Social Network: Social Media Trends Panel @ 10:15 a.m.
- Developing Great Apps for Windows Phone @ 11:30 a.m.
- An Introduction of Cloud Computing @ 12:45 p.m.
- Crowdsourcing: The Next BIG Thing (Pun Intended) @ 2:00 p.m.
- Google Tools, Tips and Trends: Apps, Google+ and More @ 3:15 p.m.
If you are a CPCC employee, Professional Development (PD) credit is available for attending many of TGF2011's sessions. Logon to LearnerWeb and enroll in these sessions today to earn your PD credit. Note that you may be required to enter your employee login if accessing it from off-campus.