Welcome contributor! Below is a quick reference of information that you may need to know about setting up for "THE Geek Festival" @ CPCC's Levine Campus.
- The Geek Festival event is located at the CPCC Levine campus in Matthews, NC.
- Early check-in is available from 2pm-5pm on the day prior to the event, Wednesday, November 12th. If you plan to do this, please coordinate with TGF staff.
- The campus will be open and available for you to setup displays as early as 7:00am on the day of the event.
- All contributor displays must be setup by 9:00am.
- The event officially begins at 9:00am, but expect some early walk-through traffic from morning students.
- When you arrive at the Levine campus, enter through the far left entrance by the flag circle. Pull up to the sidewalk if you are unloading. Event representatives will be available to assist you.
- If you are presenting or hosting a break-out session, please arrive at least 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to your scheduled session to allow for time to check-in and setup.
- A free breakfast is available to contributors. Please check-in at room 1400.
- A free lunch is also available to contributors. Please check-in at room 1400.
If you have any questions, please contact the event's main support line at (704)330-4252.