High school and CMS students, welcome to THE Geek Festival (TGF)! Below is an overview of event activities throughout the day that you may find educational and entertaining. More information about each session, presenter, and activity can be found in the "Highlights and Presenters" area of the site.
Important Things to Know
- Buses will drop-off students at the front fountain beside the Joe Hendrick Automotive building.
- Each school will be greeted by a CPCC staff member. Your guide will direct you to either 1) a college enrollment information session or 2) into the expo area of TGF.
- During the expo portion of the day, students are free to participate in any activities, sessions, presentations, etc that are occurring. See the "Highlights" area of this site for details! Please note that there may be a limited number seats. Get yours early!
- If your school is eating lunch at TGF, the boxed lunches will be provided in the designated room numbers 45 minutes before your departure. Your guide will have details.
- When leaving, buses will pick-up students at the front fountain beside the Hendrick Building.
|School||Arrival||Departure||Session Room #s||Session Time|
|Ardrey Kell||9:00am||11:15am||1236 and 1237||9:15am|
|Berry||9:15am||1:15am||1223 and 1224||12:30pm *|
|East Mecklenburg||9:15am||1:15pm||1225||12:30pm *|
|Mallard Creek||9:15am||1:30pm||1223||11:45am *|
|Waddell||9:00 am||1:30pm||1235 and 1236||11:45am *|
|West Mecklenburg||9:30am||1:00pm||1225 and 1235||9:45am|
* indicates that lunch will be at this time.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please visit the "Command Center" on the 1st floor of Levine.