Welcome contributor! Below is a quick reference of information that you may need to know about setting up for "THE Geek Festival" 2007 @ CPCC's Levine Campus.
- The Geek Festival event is located at the CPCC Levine campus in Matthews, NC.
- Early check-in is available from 2pm-5pm on the day prior to the event, Tuesday 10/30. If you plan to do this, please coordinate with TGF staff.
- The campus will be open and available for you to setup displays as early as 7:00am on the day of the event.
- All contributor displays must be setup by 9:00am.
- The event officially begins at 9:00am, but expect some early walk-through traffic from morning students.
- When you arrive at the Levine campus, enter through the main entrance by the fountain, go left and down the elevator to room 1400 and check-in.
- If you have any special unloading or setup needs, let us know when you check-in and a representative will assist you.
- If you are presenting or hosting a break-out session, please arrive at least 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to your scheduled session to allow for time to check-in and setup.
If you have any questions, please contact the event's main support line at (704)330-4252.