Send Placement Test Scores to a Different School

You can have an official copy of your Placement Test scores sent to another educational institution. Please download and complete the Placement Test Release Form PDF below.

Placement Test Release Form

You may mail the completed form to the following address:

Central Piedmont Community College
Attn: Testing & Assessment
1141 Elizabeth Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28204

or email, fax 704.330.6620, or deliver your request in person to the CPCC Central Campus Testing & Assessment Center, Central High room 248.