ITS-Digital Media Services provides user support for standard multimedia applications during normal operating hours (8-5 M-F).
- Three Digital Media Workstations
- Each of these workstations contain specialty software such as:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Captivate
- Movavi Video Editing Suite
- Audacity Audio Editing
- Panopto Lecture Capture
- Two Media Conversion Stations
- Connected to two of the Digital Media Workstations are VHS-DVD converter units and a video capture card for importing, converting and editing all sorts of media
- Printer / Scanners
- Connected to one of the Digital Media Workstations is a Flat-bed scanner to capture and edit photos, transparencies, slides and other types of images.
- A Multi-Function Printer is also available
- Two iMac workstations
- Each of these workstations includes standard Mac software in addition to Final Cut Pro
- One Smart Classroom Prototype
- A podium prototype in development by the SMART Classroom Taskforce of the CPCC Technology Team Committee is currently located in the Central Campus Teaching & Innovations Commons. This unit is a touch-screen Windows 7 computer with a AverMedia Document Camera and Acoustic Magic Array Microphone.
- CD/DVD Duplicator
- Group tables
- Mobile white board