Steps to Enroll

Lateral Entry classes are blocked from general registration.

To Register:
Contact: Sheila Priest at or 704-330-4693

You will be asked to provide the following 4 things:

  • Your Plan of Study from RALC (or LTAP if you’re with CMS)
  • A copy of your transcript showing receipt of your Bachelor's Degree (unofficial copy)
  • Your CPCC Student ID Number. Apply to the school
  • The name/number of the class you’d like to take