Teacher Licensure Renewal
Need CEU's to renew your teaching license or to keep it active?
10 hours equal to 1 CEU.
Central Piedmont Community College
Summer 2016 Classes
Online classes begin June 15 and run 6 weeks. Also available on demand starting July 13.
24 hrs (2.4 ceu)
- EDU-7501 - Teaching Smarter with Smart Boards
- EDU-7502 – Solving Classroom Discipline Problems
- EDU-7503 – Empowering Students with Disabilities
- EDU-7504 - Common Core Standards for English Language Arts K-5
- EDU-7505 – Guided Reading and Writing: Strategies for Maximum Student Achievement
- EDU-7506 - Teaching Students with Autism: Strategies for Success
- EDU-7507 – Homeschool with Success
- EDU-7508 – Differentiated Instruction in the Classroom
- EDU-7509 – Solving Classroom Discipline Problems II
- EDU-7510 – Integrating Technology in the Classroom
Other online classes
- EDU-7001–Substitute Training: Becoming an Effective Substitute Teacher (20hrs), 6/15-6/29
- EDU-7215 – Literacy Strategies for Middle School (20hrs), 6/15-7/14 CANCELLED
- EDU-7224 – Strategies for Struggling Readers (30hrs), 6/15-7/14 CANCELLED
Classes with meeting times
- EDU-8002 – Creating Math Activities with Children’s Books (5hrs). Class meets on 6/18, 9am-2:30pm CANCELLED
For more information and to register, call 704.330.4223, or www.cpcc.edu/cce