Travel Dates: June 6-17, 2015
Application Deadline: January 13, 2015
Apply Now and Begin Making Your Deposits!
Brazil has one of the fastest growing economies in the world, currently ranked sixth in GDP globally. It also has a dynamic and varied culture expressed through dance, food, natural beauty and internationally-renown events such as Carnival. Participants in this program will travel to Belo Horizonte, Ouro Preto, and Rio De Janeiro and explore topics such as art, history, music, literature, politics, philosophy and religion. Active participants will truly develop an appreciation for the unique character of this culture.
How to Apply
If you are a current CPCC student:
1. Complete the Study Abroad Application and submit it to the Global Learning Office (Overcash 303)
2. Complete the Cashier Payment Form and pay your $100 non-refundable application fee to the CPCC Cashier.
If you are a non-CPCC Student:
1. Visit CPCC's Admissions Page and complete the Application (step #1). You do not need to complete any of the additional steps. You can either apply to curriculum if you would like to receive credit, or to CCE if you do not need to receive credit. This application is just so we can get you a student number, it will not change your standing with your current school.
2. Once you receive your CPCC Student number, complete the Study Abroad Application and submit it to the Global Learning Office (Overcash 303). Email: Global.firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Complete the Cashier Payment Form and pay your $100 non-refundable application fee to the CPCC Cashier.
Program Fee: $3,120-$3,400 (Range provided due to estimated flight & Visa cost)
Program Fee Includes:
- Round-trip flights
- Land transportation
- Hotel accommodations
- All breakfasts, welcome & farewell dinners
- Program activities in 3 cities
- Included sightseeing locations
- Bi-lingual Brazilian guides 24/7
Hum 120 (3 credits)
Students must sign up for Hum 120 for the summer term.
Instructor: Paige Graham
For more information contact Paige Graham at email@example.com or 704-330-4243 or visit the Global Learning Office in Overcash 303.