Go Global Student Club
The “Go Global” Club is a student organization whose ultimate goal is to equip its members with an international perspective. Go Global meets regularly to discuss international issues and current events. They also travel domestically to explore the rich culture and heritage of the many different peoples that live in the USA. Participants will gain a new appreciation of the culture in which they come from as well as have the opportunity to become a part of the Charlotte International Community.
Benefits of Membership:
- Learn more about the world around you
- Eligible to apply for the Go Global Club Study Abroad Scholarship - applicable to any CPCC program
- Free or low cost tickets to Charlotte International events
- Learn about ways to globalize your future or career
- Meet interesting people from cultures all over the world
Go Global meets monthly
- August 27
- September 17
- September 18 - Global Learning Open House 1-3 pm Overcash Lobby
- October 22
- November 12 - WACC Worldquest Trivia event - Interested club members contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join the team
- November 17-22 - International Education Week (events on central campus)
- December 3
Overcash building room 305 on central campus.
For More Information, contact Tatiana Cook at email@example.com and the Global Learning Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.