Greece & Italy
Study Humanities and Culture in Greece & Italy
Program Dates: May 15 - 27, 2013 (Applications Closed). Interested in next year? contact us
Participants are wowed by this experience!
Come study the birthplace of Western Culture while earning 3 hours Humanities credit! Join us for an exciting journey to Greece and Italy. Not only will there be plenty of good food, shopping and fun, but this opportunity to experience and learn about new cultures while going global is one you can’t miss!
In our stimulating 2 week tour, you will discover the not only the Greek Islands and Turkey but also visit 7 cities in the hearts of Greece and Italy with a chance to see the Coliseum, the Parthenon, Pompeii, and Vatican City.
Deadline for Applications: February 9, 2013. Students are encouraged to apply early to take advantage of payment plans.
To Apply: Visit Education First College Study Tours and enter tour # 1198733
Program Fee: $3975 - 4385
Course: 3 credit hours, HUM 120
Program Fee includes:
- Transportation: Round-trip flights -Bus transfers -Ferry -Cruise (with extension)
- Accommodations: 7 overnight stays in hotels with private bathrooms • 1 night ferry accommodations • 3 nights cabin accommodations (with cruise extension)
- Meals: Breakfast daily • 5 dinners • 3 meals daily (with cruise extension)
- Tour director: Full-time CST Tour Director
- Sightseeing: Select guides and entrances to special attractions as per itinerary.
Come with us and enjoy these great places where art, history, culture and world renowned cuisine collide to take your breath away!
Instructors: Chris Brawley and Allan DiDonato