Payment Schedule 2012
$2676 Payment Schedule for prepayment to Study Abroad:
* Registration fee is non-refundable.
Make payments to the CPCC cashier using the Global Learning Form. You can pay with credit card, debit card or check paid to CPCC Study Abroad Account. Make sure the cashier faxes a copy of your receipt to Nadine Russell for verification with your name and Study Abroad written on it.
Deadline for Study Abroad Registration is March 1 while space is available.
- The $100 registration fee is non-refundable.
- The $8 per week International Travel Insurance fee is non-refundable.
- Once the airline tickets have been purchased, the airfare is non-refundable/non-transferable. For a fee, tickets can be usually be used towards other travel with the airlines if done within a year of purchase. You must contact the airline to let them know you have changed your plans.
- Airport taxi fee is refundable.
- Excursion fee is partially refundable.
- UQAM course and lodging fees are refundable through March 1. After March 1, they are partially refundable according to UQAM policy.
- CPCC course refunds are made according to CPCC regular policy.