Soccer & Fitness
CPCC Student and Staff Fitness Centers
Get fit at CPCC! It's free with your ID!
The CPCC fitness centers are free and open to currently enrolled CPCC students, and all faculty and staff. Appropriate workout clothing and a valid CPCC ID are required.
- Friendly facilitators on hand to help
- Over 20 fitness and weight machines
- Showers and locker rooms
Visit one of these locations convenient to you:
Fall 2013 Hours of operation:
- Levine Fitness Center, Room 1416, For more information call 704 330 7252.
Monday & Wednesday, 7:30-10:30am, 12:00-3:30pm
Tuesday & Thursday, 7:30-11am, 12:30-3:30pm
- Merancas Fitness Center, CJ 118, For more information call 704 330 7044.
Monday –Thursday: 10am-2pm. Friday: Closed.
- Central Campus Fitness Center, Worrell Building.
For more information call 704 330 6610.
8-9:30am, 11-12:30pm, 1:30-4pm.
7:30-8:30am, 10-11am, 3:30-4:30pm
8-9:30am, 11-12:30pm, 2-4pm.
7:30-8am, 12:30-1:30pm, 4-7:30pm
7:30-8 am, 12:30-1:30pm, 4-6pm
7:30-8am, 12:30-2*Occasionally closed for class*, 4-6pm
Student Life also sponsors a club soccer program, consisting of a Co-Ed Futsal League and a Men's 11v11 Competitive Recreational Team. Click here to learn more!
*********** Spring 2014 Tryouts**********
Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 8am
Alexander Street Park
739 East 12th Street