Soccer & Fitness
CPCC Student and Staff Fitness Centers
Get fit at CPCC! It's free with your ID!
The CPCC fitness centers are free and open to currently enrolled CPCC students, and all faculty and staff. Appropriate workout clothing and a valid CPCC ID are required.
- Friendly facilitators on hand to help
- Over 20 fitness and weight machines
- Showers and locker rooms
Visit one of these locations convenient to you:
- Levine Fitness Center , Room 1416, Monday & Wednesday, 7:30am-10:30am & 12pm - 4pm, Tuesday & Thursday, 7:30am-11am & 12:30pm - 4pm. **Summer hours will be Mon-Thurs 7:30am -11:00am & 12pm - 3pm. For more information call 704 330 7252.
- Merancas Fitness Center, CJ 118, Monday –Thursday: 10am-2pm; Friday: Closed.
For more information call 704 330 7044.
- Central Campus Fitness Center, Taylor Hall.
For more information call 704 330 6610
Monday and Wednesday, 8:30am-11am
Tuesday & Thursday, 7:30am-11am, 2pm-4pm
(Faculty & Staff Access)
Monday & Wednesday, 7:30am-8:30am, 11:30pm-12:30pm, 4pm-6pm
Tuesday & Thursday, 12:30pm - 2pm, 4pm-6pm
Friday, 7:30am-8:30am, 12pm-2pm
Student Life also sponsors a co-ed club soccer program. These students participate in a local recreation league and play in general intramural leagues. Click here to learn more!