Eligibility & Participation
All participants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for play:
Steps to Participation -
- Complete the online registration form for CPCC Club Soccer.
- Attend any organizational meetings at the beginning of the term. (Students will be notified by staff via email.)
- Purchase CPCC Student Accident Insurance.
- Purchase any other required materials based on league requirements (t-shirts, uniforms, equipment, etc.)
- For the Men's 11v11 Competitive Team: Approximately 25 jerseys are owned by the club and assigned to players each season. Additional players will be asked to contribute a $25 uniform fee, which goes to the purchase of additional jerseys. All players supply their own SHIN GUARDS and boots.
- For the Futsal League: students will be required to wear official Futsal t-shirts, provided for students in the beginning of the term. Participants may be asked to pay for these shirts.
Values and Objectives
CPCC Club soccer provides the opportunity for members of the college community to nurture their love of the game while improving playing skills and fitness level in an environment of friendly competition. Values promoted through participation include:
- (see FIFA's code of "Fair Play")
- Leadership Development
- On-time attendance at all practices and games
- Sportsmanlike behavior at all practices and games
- Conduct in all settings befitting a CPCC student representing the club, the College, and the game of soccer.
Consistent attendance is foundation for accomplishing individual and team goals. Inconsistent attendance on the part of a single player slows team development, and the ability to achieve the club's values and objectives.
If a player is unable to attend practice for any reason, they are expected to contact the Coach before practice.
- Players arriving late may be required to complete missed conditioning activities before joining in the skills portion of the training session.