CPCC Soccer Club
CPCC Club Soccer exists in two different formats, Co-Ed Futsal & Men's Recreational Select Team. Read more below!
Keep in mind, CPCC Soccer's intramural Co-Ed Futsal League forms the pool from which all club teams are formed. Students may sign-up at the beginning of each semester.
ALL PLAYERS MUST REGISTER ONLINE IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE.
First week of play begins Tuesday, September 2, 4:45pm - 7:15pm!
Team numbers will be based on the amount of people that sign up. Skill assessment days will be the first two weeks. From there we will conduct a draft and assign players. There will be 5 season games and then an end of the season tournament.
Games will be on Tuesdays, 4:45pm-7:15pm. Come for fun! No soccer experience is necessary!
Futsal is a 5v5 game with its own FIFA-sanctioned rules. It's is played across the world as the predominant developmental game for full-sided soccer. Our league will feature:
- Intense, 50 minute matches (three ~15 minute periods)
- Each team plays one game per night
- At least one woman on the field at all times for each team
- Five game regular season followed by a tournament
- Occasional play with Charlotte Street Soccer
Men's Recreational Select Team
Tryouts begin Saturday, August 16, 2014 at Alexander St. Park at 8 am. Schedule will go as follows;
- August 16, 8am
- August 23, 8am
- August 26, 7pm (Independence Park)(first cut) August 30 8am (final day)
Games are typically Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons.
CPCC Club Soccer is supported by CPCC Student Life