CPCC Soccer Club
CPCC Club Soccer exists in two different formats, Co-Ed Futsal & Men's Competitive Club Team. Read more below!
Keep in mind, CPCC Soccer's intramural Co-Ed Futsal League forms the pool from which all club teams are formed. Students may sign-up at the beginning of each semester.
Play begins early in the fall semester. BEGINS TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2013!
Games will be on Tuesdays, 4:45pm-7:15pm. Come for fun! No soccer experience is necessary!
Futsal is a 5v5 game with its own FIFA-sanctioned rules. It's is played across the world as the predominant developmental game for full-sided soccer. Our league will feature:
- Intense, 50 minute matches (three ~15 minute periods)
- Each team plays one game per night
- At least one woman on the field at all times for each team
- Five game regular season followed by a tournament
- Occasional play with Charlotte Street Soccer
Men's Competitive Club Team
We are also continuing with our competitive men's team! Practice sessions will be held soon. Games are typically Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons.
704-336-5800 and select 0ption #4 after 4PM for field status.
CPCC Club Soccer is supported by CPCC Student Life