Do you want to be part of a global community of young adults taking action for positive change? Are you looking for the chance to share your ideas and look at the world’s challenges in a new way? Want to boost your resume and make yourself more marketable to universities and potential employers?
Join a Rotaract club and find all this and more, including
- Hands-on service projects
- Fun networking and social activities
- Professional development opportunities
- An international network of young leaders
Here is your opportunity to become a club officer, boost your resume, and make a difference to yourself and others.
Fall 2016 Meeting Schedule:
All are welcome, please join us at any and all of the meetings on our schedule below. Please contact Central Campus Rotaract's Secretary Yelena Shumskaya at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about all of our service events and upcoming leadership development and networking opportunities.
All General Meetings are location in Overcash, Room 216, at 2pm. Bring a friend with you!
Meeting Schedule for Spring 2016:
- Thursday, February 4, 2016, 2-3pm
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 2-3pm
- Thursday, March 3, 2016, 2-3pm
- Thursday, March 17, 2016, 2-3pm
- Thursday, March 31, 2016, 2-3pm
- Thursday, April 14, 2016, 2-3pm
- Thursday, April 28, 2016, 2-3pm - Final meeting of the academic year
If you have any further questions, please contact the advisor to this group Jenn Marts, or call 704.330.6824704.330.6824 or stop by Overcash 241D.
Rotaract meetings at the Cato campus will take place the first and third Friday of each month at 12:30p at the Cato Campus in room CT162 in Cato II. If you have questions or are interested in joining, please contact the advisor to the Cato Campus branch of Rotaract, Ramona Dowdell at Ramona.Dowdell@cpcc.edu, or stop by CT124 on Mondays and Fridays at Cato!
Interest Meeting Schedule for Spring 2016:
February 11, 2016 10:00a – 11:00a - CTII 272
General body meetings:
February 19, 2016 12:30p - 1:30p
March 4, 2016 12:30p -1:30p
March 18, 2016 12:30p -1:30p
April 8, 2016 12:30p -1:30p
April 22, 2016 12:30p -1:30p
May 6, 2016 12:30p -1:30p
CPCC Rotaract Merancas Campus meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays at 2:00 in TS 246
Projects so far:
- January 1/9-29, clothing & blanket drive for Crisis Assistance Ministry in Charlotte
- February 3 & 4, 10-2, Valentine’s cards for women’s shelter (CVAN – Cabarrus Victims Assistance Network) – TS Study Lounge – we provided stationary & markers for students to make cards
- Adopt A Highway, Friday, February 5, 12:30 outside Claytor
- Upcoming Service events for Spring 2016
- February 10 & 11, 10-2, TS Lounge - Sell candy grams to raise money for the American Heart Association
- Rotary Pancake Breakfast – Saturday, February 13 – Bethyl Presbyterian Church, Cornelius
- Upcoming service opportunities include:
- Umbrella drive for homeless
- Purchase items to help sex trafficking victims
- Sexual Assault informational
- Flowers to moms who have lost children
- Sex trafficking speaker
- charity kickball game to raise funds for donations
. If you have questions or are interested, please contact the advisor to the Merancas Campus branch of Rotaract. Stephanie Sabbagh, or call 704-330-4121704-330-4121 , or stop by TS 220 at Merancas.
The schedule for the Rotaract meetings is as follows: January 19, Feb. 2, Feb 16, March 1, March 15, March 29, April 12 and April 26 .All meetings will be held at 2:00pm room LV 3313. . More info If you are unable to make it to this meeting, but would still like to join, please contact email@example.com or 704.330.2722704.330.2722 x7450.
To learn more about joining the nationally recognized Rotaract organization, please visit here.
Rotaract is a club for adults ages 18-30 that meets twice a month to exchange ideas, plan activities and projects, and socialize. All are welcome, even if you are not between the ages of 18-30! While Rotary clubs serve as sponsors, Rotaract clubs decide how to organize and run their club and what projects and activities to carry out.
We would love for you to join this organization! Feel free to come to a meeting and join in on the fun!