The Small Business Center is always seeking presenters with new ideas for interesting course and seminar topics. If you have an idea for a class or seminar, the desire to teach, and meet the below requirements please submit an . If your interest meets a present need we will be in touch, if not, we will retain your information and contact you if an opportunity becomes available.
• Degree, accreditation, licensure and/or experience in the subject to be taught
• Minimum of three years of experience in your specific instructional area
• Current or previous business ownership experience
• Teaching or training experience with adult learners
• Ability to communicate effectively
To view available instruction positions with Central Piedmont Community College including those for our Small Business Center please visit the college's Human Resources Department