International Training Center
CPCC's Small Business Center is one of five designated Small Business International Training Centers within the Small Business Center Network (SBCN). The objective of this program is to increase number of small businesses engaged in international commerce. This is accomplished by providing training programs, experiential, on-location travel opportunities, connection to resources and business counseling to businesses seeking to grow internationally.
Services are available to businesses operating in the 12-county Charlotte region which includes: Alexander, Anson, Cabarrus, Catawba, Cleveland, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln, Mecklenburg, Rowan, Stanly and Union counties.
- The Mechanics of Importing - Starts February 9, 2015
- Webinar: International Business Resources (FREE) - February 19, 2015
- Global Marketing: Understanding Culture - Starts February 23, 2015
- E-Commerce in International Trade - Starts March 3, 2015
- On location: Go Global Join us in Mexico - March 8–14, 2015
Helpful International Business Resources
Check out the International Business Resource Directory to find a collection of global business and international trade resources.