Shonda Prescott is the CEO of Serenity Finance and Investments, LLC. While many accounting firms focus on accounting and auditing for larger businesses, the accounting services provided at Serenity Finance and Investments, LLC include bookkeeping, payroll, and QuickBooks solutions to improve the financial condition, profitability, and cash flow of start-up companies and small businesses.
She brings over 13 years of professional accounting experience coupled with over five years of teaching experience at the college level at universities such as University of Phoenix - Charlotte and DeVry University.
Even though Shonda works on improving the financial well being of companies, she became an insurance broker so that the financial well-being of the individuals, whether the business owners and their families or the employees, could be considered as well.
- M.S. in Accounting, Oklahoma State University
- B.S.B.A. with a major in Accounting, Oklahoma State University
Primary Areas of Interest:
Serving businesses in the areas of Accounting, Payroll, and Insurance so that the business owners will have the financial information needed to make the decisions that will allow those companies to grow to their next level.
- Tax Accountant with an International Tax Franchise
- Accounting Supervisor, City of Charlotte
- Accounting Manager, BSN medical, Inc.
- Various other contract appointments with companies such as Wachovia Bank, N.A., Jefferson Pilot Communications, and Royal & SunAlliance
- Financial Analysis Supervisor, The Charlotte Observer
- Audit Associate, Greer & Walker, LLP
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor with Intuit
- Charlotte League of Businesses - Editor and Article Contributor