Greg Poff has over 30 years of management experience in such diverse areas as operations planning, customer service, information technology, sales, business planning, business improvement, and retail sales.
- BS degree in Industrial Management from the University of Cincinnati
- Masters in Business Administration from the University of Houston.
He began his career as a plant industrial engineer, working his way up through management positions of increasing responsibility to Vice-President of a Fortune 200 company. He has worked extensively with business owners of small and medium size companies in a wide variety of industries.
Greg is currently President of CTS Business Advisors, LLC of Charlotte.
Primary Areas of Interest:
Competencies include Business Strategy Development, Management Process and Work Flow Design, Organizational Design, Performance Management, Setting Prices for Products/Services, Marketing, Production Planning and Inventory Management, Cash Management, Management Information Systems Design, Using Financial Statements, Project Management, and General Business Consulting.
- Institute for Independent Business - Associate
- Mathews Chamber of Commerce
- Penworks Networking Group
- Charlotte Leadership Team