He has served as an adjunct faculty member in the computer science department at the University of North Carolina — Charlotte and has taught various courses in the computer science department at the University of South Florida. From 1997 to 2002, he served as director of information technology for Epley Associates Inc., one of the largest communications firms in the southeastern United States. In 1998, he co-founded Digiton Corporation, a North Carolina consulting firm.
- ABD in Computer Science from the University of South Florida
- Master Degree in Science
- BA of Science degree in Computer Science (from the University of South Florida and the University of Central Oklahoma
- BA of Science degree in Architectural Engineering from the University of Science and Technology (Tehran, Iran)
- Central Piedmont Community College
- University of North Carolina