Dan Gotte has over 25 years of business experience, currently pursuing various entrepreneurial ventures. Dan previously has had successful ventures in industries as diverse as construction to food service. Dan started his career working with several large technology companies in the areas of Finance, Accounting, Pricing and Alliances.
Dan has been regularly involved with education, lecturing on finance and business topic in Universities throughout the country. He is active in the Charlotte local Angel funding community, and for the last several year has served as mentor and judge with the Five Ventures Business Competition. In these roles Dan has worked with hundreds of businesses in all stages of their company’s life cycle successfully guiding them to the next level.
- Bachelor Science – Business Administration
- Masters of Accountancy (MAcc) with Thesis
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Public Accountant
- Managing Partner, Real Rock Holdings LLC
- Founder, Principal, Heritage Stone LLC
- Controller, Modus Media International
Finance Executive, IBM
Primary Areas of Interest:
- Achieving Business Sustainability
- Business Funding and Capitalization
- CPCC Small Business Center
- WED|3 Angel Network
- IMAF Charlotte, the Charlotte region’s largest organized Angel fund
- IncuSeed Ventures, an incubation fund with a unique methodology investing capital and services in early stage technology companies for more rapid growth.
- SBX 7525 Start Your Business Now
- SBX 7450 Small Business Tax
- SBX 7887 Pricing Your Product or Service