Brian brings over 20 years of practiced public and tax accounting experience to Central Piedmont Community College. He has served a wide array of private companies, specializing in clients with less than $10 million in revenues. His industry experience includes, among others, hotels, construction companies, retail businesses, medical offices, professional services and auto racing.
- BS, Accounting, University of Buffalo
- Certification, QuickBooks Professional Advisor
- Public Accountant, Shavelson, Neuman and Company, New York
- Accountant, Gleiberman, Spears, Shepherd & Menaker, North Carolina
- Shareholder, Daniel, Ratliff & Company, North Carolina
Primary Areas of Interest:
Accounting software with specialization in QuickBooks. Assisting clients with the preparation of compiled financial statements, with general ledger, unadjusted trial balance, and budgeting issues. Focusing on providing various general business and tax consulting services.
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- SBX 7439: Basic Accounting with QuickBooks
- SBX 7440: QuickBooks 2014 Level I
- SBX 7460: QuickBooks 2014 Level II