I have over 20 years of accounting experience, served mostly in the public accounting field. Most of my experience has been working with small businesses that are looking to grow and expand. I have worked with a variety of clients including retail businesses, real estate construction and development companies, medical practices, and professional services firms.
- Type of Degree, Area of Study, College/University
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Accounting from Francis Marion University
- Job title, Company/Institution, State
- Accounting and Business Services Manager, Daniel Ratliff & Company, North Carolina
Primary Areas of Interest:
I am interested in helping small business owners understand their business and their financial reports. I help them setup internal accounting controls and train them on their accounting software, particulary QuickBooks. I work with the owners and the accounting staff to show them how to prepare meaningful monthly financial statements, projections, budgets, etc.
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- QuickBooks Certified Pro Advisor