CPCC’s Greenway Restaurant opened February 2012 in the Philip L. Van Every Culinary Arts Center on our Central Campus. If you’re looking for more upscale fare, we encourage you to visit Greenway, where CPCC culinary students will prepare and serve you a three-course lunch that is both satisfying and flavorful. And while the venue’s hours of operation are limited to accommodate our culinary students’ academic schedules, you will not be disappointed with its quality or customer service.
For just $12 (payable by credit card or debit card only) you can enjoy our three-course, contemporary lunch, which includes a variety of selections sure to satisfy any palate. Reservations required.
Greenway is open 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. on the dates listed below, with seating available at 11:30 a.m, noon and 12:30 p.m. Guests should expect to be in the dining room for a minimum of one hour. Parties arriving late may not be able to be served.
Fall 2013 Service – Reservations accepted, beginning Monday, October 21.
- Thursday, November 21, 2013 - Reservations are full
- Monday, November 25, 2013 - Reservations are full
- Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - Reservations are full
- Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - Reservations are full
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013 - Reservations are full
To make a reservation for parties of 2, 3 or 4, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our guidelines for reservations:
- As a courtesy to our students, please arrive on time for your reservation – learning how to promptly serve and prepare your lunch is part of their classroom experience.
- Please do not consider reservations confirmed until you receive a confirmation email.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you need to make any changes to your reservation.
- Confirmation emails will be sent within three working days of the initial request.
- We are able to accept payment with credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or debit cards only.
Greenway is located at the corner of North Kings Drive and 7th Street.
Philip L. Van Every Culinary Arts Center
Piedmont Natural Gas Dining Room
CPCC Central Campus
425 North Kings Drive, Charlotte
Headed east on North Kings Drive, parking is available right after you cross Elizabeth Avenue. Turn right when you see the sign: “Visitor Parking Lot 31, Greenway Restaurant, Phillip L. Van Every Culinary Arts Center”. This turn is before you reach Armory Drive.
Complimentary parking - token to exit the lot is provided following meal.
Have our delicious menus inspired you to explore the world of culinary arts or baking and pastry arts?
CPCC’s Culinary Arts program provides training for careers in full service restaurants, hotels, resorts, clubs, catering and more. Our Baking and Pastry Arts program equips students with the skills and techniques needed to successfully secure a baking and pastry arts position in a variety of settings.
If you are interested in non-degree cooking and baking courses, try a Charlotte Cooks class. With classes ranging from knife skills and soup making, to bread baking and cake decorating, we have something for everyone.