CPCC’s Greenway Restaurant opened February 2012 in the Philip L. Van Every Culinary Arts Center on our Central Campus. If you’re looking for more upscale fare, we encourage you to visit Greenway, where CPCC culinary students will prepare and serve you a three-course lunch that is both satisfying and flavorful. And while the venue’s hours of operation are limited to accommodate our culinary students’ academic schedules, you will not be disappointed with its quality or customer service.
The Charlotte Observer recently reviewed the Greenway Restaurant, see what they had to say about their experience. http://www.charlotteobserver.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/state-of-the-art/article26812279.html
For just $12 (plus tax payable by credit card or debit card only), you can enjoy our three-course contemporary lunch which includes a variety of selections sure to satisfy any palate. Reservations required.
Greenway is open for lunch on the dates listed below, with seating available at 11:30 a.m. and noon. Guests should expect to be in the dining room for a minimum of one hour.
Fall 2016 Lunch Service
Reservation accepted beginning Monday, September 12 starting at 9 am.
To make a reservation, click here
Please limit your reservations to one table per day. Thank you.
- Monday, September 19
- Tuesday, September 20
- Wednesday, September 21
- Thursday, September 22
- Please do not consider your reservation confirmed until you receive a confirmation email.
- As a courtesy to our students, please arrive on time for your reservation – learning how to promptly prepare and serve is part of their classroom experience.
- We are able to accept payment with credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) or debit cards only.
- We do not have booster seats or highchairs.
- Food cannot be packaged for carryout.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours.
- Late or incomplete parties may not be able to be seated
- Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC) is a culinary training facility and therefore uses ingredients in foods that may cause or irritate food allergies. CPCC cannot identify or guarantee allergens in the food served. Customers concerned with food allergies must be aware of this risk. CPCC cannot assume any liability for adverse reactions to food consumed or items one may come in contact with while eating at any CPCC facility or catered event.
The Greenway Restaurant is located at the corner of North Kings Drive and 7th Street.
Philip L. Van Every Culinary Arts Center
Piedmont Natural Gas Dining Room
CPCC Central Campus
425 North Kings Drive, Charlotte
Headed east on North Kings Drive, parking is available right after you cross Elizabeth Avenue. Turn right when you see the sign: “Visitor Parking Lot 31, Greenway Restaurant, Philip L. Van Every Culinary Arts Center.” This turn is before you reach Armory Drive.
Are you inspired to explore the world of culinary arts or baking and pastry arts?
CPCC's Culinary Arts program provides training for careers in full service restaurants, hotels, resorts, clubs, catering and more. Our Baking and Pastry Arts program equips students with the skills and techniques needed to successfully secure a baking and pastry arts position in a variety of settings.
If you are interested in non-degree cooking and baking courses, try a Charlotte Cooks class. With classes ranging from knife skills and soup making, to baking bread and cake decorating, we have something for everyone.