P-card is a VISA credit card that can be utilized to pay College expenses of $2,500 or less.  Certain restrictions apply.  Example restrictions: only full-time employees of the college are eligible to receive a P-card, no computers or equipment can be charged to a P-card regardless of purchase price, P-card charges cannot be split to avoid the $2,500 per transaction limit, conference registrations are the only travel expense allowed to be charged to P-card.  Review all P-card guidelines or contact the P-card Administrator at 6091 or Rosalynn.Hoang@cpcc.edu with questions.

P-card Agreement Form: A P-card Agreement Form must be completed for a full-time employee to receive a P-card.  Follow the below instructions to complete the P-card Agreement form.

  1. Click to access the P-card Agreement Form
  2. Read the P-card Agreement Form.
  3. Fill out the P-card Agreement form completely. The Manager and Unit VP must approve the request.  When selecting the Manager and Unit VP, the requester can click the "Browse" icon to find the individuals or enter their names and click the "Check Name" icon.  This will ensure the online form is routed properly via the CPCC email system.
  4. Click Submit.

NOTE: Misuse of a P-card can result in revocation of the P-card or disciplinary action in accordance with CPCC policies and procedures.

P-Card Manual Click to view the P-card manual that governs the P-card program.  P-card guidelines can be viewed in the P-card Manual.

Bank of America Dispute Form Click to view the P-card dispute form.  This form is required for all disputed charges that appear on a P-card.  Contact the P-card Administrator at 6091 or Rosalynn.Hoang@cpcc.edu with questions.

Steps for Creating Monthly P-Card Billing Statement P-card statements and receipts must be received in CPCC Accounts Payable on a monthly basis.  P-card holders receive an automated email from CPCC Accounts Payable regarding the monthly P-card due date.

The Bank of America Works system is the system you access to view, review and print your P-card statements.  In December 2014 the Bank of America Works system will be upgraded.  Procurement will conduct training sessions to educate customers on how to access, review and print their P-card statements in the new Works system.  Visit our Training page to see scheduled training dates.  Steps for Creating Monthly P-card Statement in Upgraded Works System.

P-card Billing Address: When making an online purchase you may be asked for the P-card billing address.  If requested use the below.

P.O. Box 35009 Charlotte, NC 28235


1230 Charlottetowne Ave. Charlotte, NC 28204

Office Supplies (State contract 615-A): Forms and Supply, Inc. is the vendor on the state term contract for office supplies.  The state term contract covers office supplies, office equipment, toner, remanufactured toner and paper (paper orders $250 and less).  Forms and Supply will collect your used toner cartridges during office supply deliveries.  A core list of items are highlighted in E-Procurement to help identify and maximize savings.

This is a mandatory state term contract for state agencies.  Due to the mandatory status, it must be used when ordering office supplies, office equipment, toner, remanufactured toner and paper (paper orders $250 or less).  The previous state term contract for office supplies had a condition allowing office supply purchases of $100 or less to be made from any office supply provider.  This $100 or less condition no longer applies under the current mandatory office supply contract 615-A.

What if another office supply provider sales the same product for less than the mandatory state term contract price?  Due to the contract’s mandatory status, the College must provide Forms and Supply the opportunity to match the lesser price.  If Forms and Supply will not match the lesser price then the product can be purchased outside of the mandatory state term contract.

CPCC departments are not permitted to use College funds to purchase retail gift cards/debit cards to distribute to employees.  IRS regulations consider gift cards/debit cards to be a cash equivalent with a requirement to be added to an employee’s W-2 earnings as taxable income.  The P-Card can be used to purchase gift cards for non-employees provided that the purchaser makes the statement that the gift card is not for a CPCC employee.