Information for companies doing business with CPCC
Addresses | FAX number | CPCC Home page | Vision | Professional associations/affiliations | Contact our staff | Products & services procured | Methods of procurement | CPCC policies on product demonstrations | How to question a CPCC contract award
P.O. Box 35009
Charlotte, NC 28235-5009
Charlotte, NC 28235-5009
FAX: (704) 330-4455
CPCC email addresses:
Procurement Services supports CPCC’s vision of becoming the national leader in workforce development by procuring supplies, equipment, and services in a timely manner and by obtaining the most advantageous pricing. We provide information, assistance, and service to the faculty who are then able to better service our students.
Central Piedmont Community College Procurement maintains these memberships:
- ACCBO (Association of Community College Business Officers)
- NAEB (National Association of Education Buyers)
- NIGP (National Institute of Government Purchasing)
- MMSDC (Metrolina Minority Supplier Development Council)
CPCC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution. Auxiliary aids for individuals with hearing, sight and physical disabilities will be made available upon prior request. (Call 704-330-6739)
Central Piedmont Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097: Telephone number 404-679-4500) to award associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates.
- Office & Lab Furnishings
- Data Processing Equipment
- Instructional Materials
- Janitorial & Maintenance
- Vending Services
- Office Equipment
- Office & Data Supplies
- Food Services
- Security Services
- Banking Services
- Electrical & HVAC
Equipment, materials and services are procured in one of three ways:
- Equipment, materials and supplies available on established state Term Contracts are purchased in accordance with the contract terms.
- Equipment, materials, and supplies not covered by state Term Contracts and totaling less than $25,000.00 may be purchased locally by soliciting competitive quotations or bids. Local (Agency) Term Contracts may be established by Procurement when conditions warrant, after bid solicitation, for a term specified in the bid and not to exceed the $25,000.00 agency delegation. Small-dollar purchases under $5,000 may be purchased by several methods.
- The State Division of Purchase and Contract solicits bids for the purchase of equipment, materials and supplies not on state term contracts and which total in excess of $25,000.00
NOTE: Construction services under $300,000.00 may be purchased locally by competitive bidding. Requests for services in excess of $300,000.00 must be sent to the state Construction office for approval.
Rental of equipment and other contractual services are purchased locally, soliciting proposals and bids when necessary or desired.
|Pat Emch Executive Director |
Phone: (704) 330-4414
|Marie Helms |
Phone: (704) 330-4469
|Bridgette Billings |
Cashier and Insurance Supervisor/E-P Security
Phone: (704) 330-4406
|Milas McClain |
Senior Buyer/P-Card Administrator/Reports/Grants
Phone: (704) 330-4470
|Jennifer Ennis |
Senior Buyer/ITS/Contract Administrator/Special Bids Phone: (704) 330-4407
|Vera O'Pry |
Phone: (704) 330-4468
|Leigh Murray |
|Rosalynn Hoang |
Phone: (704) 330-4468A
|Karen Cruz |
Account Specialist/Cashier/Student Insurance/Vendors
Phone: (704) 330-4472
|Myles Henry |
Part-Time Sr. Administrative Clerk/Cashier/Document Imaging
|FAX NUMBER FOR PROCUREMENT |
PROCUREMENT MAIN PHONE
Appointments are encouraged.