1.2 Abbreviations/Definitions Used in This Manual
- MWBE: Minority/Woman-Owned Business Enterprise.
- CCPS: Credit Card Purchasing System
- Vendor: A company from which a cardholder is making a P-Card transaction for goods or services under the provisions of this manual.
- Cardholder: CPCC faculty and staff who have been issued a P-Card and who are authorized to make purchases in accordance with established procurement guidelines and procedures.
- Supervisor/Account Manager: This individual will review and approve cardholders' monthly account statement.
- CPCC P-Card Administrator: The person responsible for all P-Card program details, including cardholder inquiries.
- Account Statement: This is the monthly listing of all transactions by the cardholder, issued by Bank of America directly to the cardholder, which must be reconciled monthly with collected receipts.
- Single Purchase Limit: A dollar amount limitation of purchasing authority delegated to a cardholder.
- Requisitioner: A CPCC employee who has a need for goods or services that can only be fulfilled by a vendor. Under this CPCC Procedure, a requisitioner may or may not be a cardholder.